Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Two Turn Tables

I used to run the sound at our church and so I can claim to be mildly dangerous when it comes to my knowledge of sound equipment. At our church we used three different kinds of mics. Wireless, wired, and lapel.

The wired ones were annoying only because it was sometimes hard to figure out what channel they were plugged into and our board at the time didn't give me any clues.

The wireless ones were cool in that regard but failed to let us know when the batteries died thus rendering them useless at inopportune times.

I have nothing to complain about in regards to the lapel mic except that were never able to recreate the scene from Naked Gun in which someone forgets to turn it off when using the restroom.

Kidding, I would have turned it off... probably. :)

No comments: