Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bad Memory

I've learned over the last few years that I can't really trust my memory. My wife and I have had some differences of opinion about certain things over the years as to how we remember them. For instance, I was under the impression the other day that we had done a student loan consolidation, whereas my wife believed that we had not. As in about 99% of these cases I was wrong. I have gotten to the point that if anyone disagrees with how I remember something, I just assume that they are right, because the odds suggest that they are. It actually is pretty frustrating to be wrong that often but I guess I should find some way to spin this as a talent instead of a drawback. Although if I think of a good way to do that, I'm sure I'll remember it wrong later.

No comments: