Friday, April 13, 2007

Coat Of Many Colors

The other day I came home from work and went in through the garage as I usually do. The same thing happened next that happens everyday, Molly (our dog) came running up to greet me. Today was a little different than normal though I noticed as I took a close look at Molly.

"Someone" had decided to draw all over her fur with colored markers. More surprisingly, Molly had obviously set still for this whole procedure because the lines were more or less straight on her back. She even had a few green marks on the top of her head.

I decided to talk to the most likely suspect. I asked Kylie, "Why did you draw all over Molly". Her response was direct and she clearly believed that this could happen to anyone...

"I guess I confused her for a piece of paper"

Sigh....

No comments: