Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Pain Killers?

I'm starting to wonder about taking pain killers. I've always been of the opinion that if you're in pain and you don't have to be, then take the pills. I'm starting to wonder now if that is the best approach. I have started to be more selective with when I take something because I don't like taking too much. It makes me feel like I might be doing something wrong to my body in the long run and that if I'm in pain, it means I need to make a lifestyle change and not a medicinal change. I normally take Aleve, although I'm sure others take things like tylenol, advil or Fioriciet, which I know nothing about. I just don't want to find out 30 years from now that something that seemed meaningless at the time, actually was a big detriment to me.

No comments: