Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Manly Vehicle

I've never been much of a truck man. I had a truck once and it was such a lemon and such a poor handling vehicle that I find it somewhat unlikely that I will ever own another one. However, every time I see the commercials for the F150's I can't help but think that they look really nice. Especially the super duty version. That surprises me a lot as I've never thought that I was a dually or truck rack kind of guy. I always thought dually's were way over the top when I saw them but as far as sheer looks go, I have to say those trucks look nice. My buddy Matt would probably have something to say about this if he read it as he is a Chevy man through and through. I don't really have a dog in that fight, but I am a little surprised that I like the fords as I used to always lean toward chevy's growing up.

No comments: