Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Meetings

I'm not a big fan of meetings. Unfortunately my job requires a lot of them. I find myself sitting through a lot of meetings in which I'm there to just keep a chair warm, and then there are meetings where I'm expected to present on something which are a lot more stressful. One thing we don't have here is video conferencing. I'm not really sure why other than it just isn't our corporate culture to do things that way. Either that or I'm just not high enough up the chain to get invited to those kinds of meetings. Lucky me.

1 comment:

Sam Wonder said...

ezTalks is the world's leading online video conferencing provider that enables you to connect with people anywhere and anytime.
interactive whiteboards in the classroom
can i facetime on android
screensharing website