Thursday, August 02, 2007

Back On The Horse

I lifted yesterday again for the first time in a while. Things have conspired against me for the last 2 months but I am determined to get back to the way things were. I was a little tired but everything went well. I still feel like I am sort of stuck on the same weights that I have been on for a while. I'm hoping that this plan will help me to break through a bit. I'm still using The New Rules Of Lifting, but I have switched Hypertrophy plans. I finished all but 2 of the workouts for Hypo 2 so I decided to go back and start Hypo 1. I figure that that is the smartest move given my layoff. Hopefully I will be able to get back into a rhythm again. I have been feeling overly tired at times for the last 2 months and I think my lack of exercise is the cause. My main concern is still my stomach. I'm still having sharp pains around my naval when I lift, which concerns me since I had a hernia repaired in that area about 6 years ago. I don't want to go through that again. I scheduled a doctor's appointment to have it checked out so we'll have to see.

No comments: