Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Where To Draw The Line

I love my Wii. I play it whenever I have time, which isn't a lot these days but probably more than most people my age. I'm really into the Zelda: Twilight Princess game, which if you haven't tried it, it's well worth the money.

A buddy of mine and fellow Wii owner sent me this link today. No pun intended.

Basically the idea is that you can have your own replica sword and shield to play the game with if you would like. The Wii controller hooks right into it.

Now I realize that I'm on the path to nerd-dom as it is by being a 30 year old that still plays video games, but I have to draw the line somewhere. Just the thought of someone playing a game in their living room with a foam sword and plastic shield screams total geek to me.

Clearly there is a market for this sort of thing, but we sophisticated (cough) gamers will just stick with our standard Wiimote, thank you.

No comments: