Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Empress's New Clothes

Recently I got the opportunity to get a maternity shirt for my wife to try out thanks to Kiki's Fashions. They sell a lot of different maternity clothes, and were looking for some opinions from bloggers like me.

We received the shirt about a week ago, and I have to say that despite the fact that it was free for me, I did really like it a lot. You can check it out in the picture below. It's a little more girly than the shirts my wife typically wears but I think she looked really good in it. It has a stretchy top and from there extends to more of a "baby doll" shirt look.

She actually liked it so much that she wore it one day and then washed it that night so that she could wear it again the next day to something else we were doing.

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net
Click on the image for full size

To be honest I thought that she would have a hard time finding something she liked but we were very pleasantly surprised. The shirt is very cute, with a predominant pink color with vertical stripes.

At this point I'd have to say that if you are interested in shopping for maternity clothes right now then you should definetly check out Kiki's.

No comments: